Airfix report large losses

That needs clarification, Hornby may well have made losses (on what I would regard as ill judged Olympic themed products amongst other things), but Airfix itself is in rude health having increased turnover over the last twelve months.

peebeep

That needs clarification, Hornby may well have made losses (on what I would regard as ill judged Olympic themed products amongst other things), but Airfix itself is in rude health having increased turnover over the last twelve months.

peebeep

I quite agree there peebeep. :thumbsup:

Parent firm Hornby says it will return to local manufacturing as a way of reducing costs and production risks for its award-winning Airfix QuickBuild range.

I hope that they do something about the plastic in the kits, I'm not a big fan of the current composition.....it's too "rubbery" and I had to throw away an Hawk kit because the Kustom Kolors paint that I used pitted the plastic.

peebeep

I had to look up what "in rude health" means, which is good health.

P.S. I helped by buying a 1/72 Bf 109G-6 kit today. :D/>