Hi all,

SOMEONE was looking for spare B-52 parts and I have a box full of parts from about 3 Monogram kits and a few parts from the AMT kit. Contact me if you need them and I can detail what I have.

Cheers,

WARDOG

The member Glynn Jacobs cannot receive any new messages

Hi Glynn,

Tried to send you a PM but the above message displayed when I attempted to send so it appears your in-box may be full.

Looking for a spare set of the EVS blisters for the AMT-Ertl/Italeri B-52G or B-52H.

I sold a sealed kit recently that ended up having the two vertical tail halves both with short shot plastic. If you have these two parts please PM me and I would like to pay you to send them to him.

Thanks!

Hi Jeffrey and Lyonkubb,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy at work lately.

Jeffrey, the EVS blisters have been farmed out already.

Lyonkubb, which kit are you referring to for the horizontal stabs? I only have the AMT parts left for them.

Take Care,

WARDOG

Hi Jeffrey and Lyonkubb,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy at work lately.

Jeffrey, the EVS blisters have been farmed out already.

Lyonkubb, which kit are you referring to for the horizontal stabs? I only have the AMT parts left for them.

Take Care,

WARDOG

I needed the Monogram B-52D Vertical (Tail) halves.

Thanks though!

If the second Hounddog missile is there after Roterheads request I would be interested in that!

Edited by lyonkubb

Hi Glynn,

Looks like the server issues deleted my response and yours.

No 72nd scale B-52 decals or modern markings to spare I am sorry to say. Will gladly cover cost of postage. Please let me know how much and I will try to reimburse you as soon as practical.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i have a spare vertical, probably the one Glynn sent me but i never used.

Interested ?

Hi I'm the guy who purchased the B-52 kit from lyonkubb, would you like to send those to me directly? The kit came with a sealed box so I know it's not lyonkubb's fault. He should not pay anything for that.

I live in Mitchell, South Dakota 57301, United States, so would you like to give me a quote for the cost? Thank you so much!

BTW I can't PM you here, don't know why.

-Martin

• 1 month later...

Hi Glynn,

Still no reply back from you on this since your original PM to me on June 25th asking for my address which I did provide in my reply to you.

If you have changed your mind about disposing of the parts I am okay with that too. Please let me know what your decision is on the parts offered.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Haven't forgotten about you up there in Bremerton, I've just been out of town for a while with my job on very short notice. My system of locating models and parts is impenetratable by others in the household so it falls on me to locate things. If I croak soon, my wife and kids will take a long time getting everything together for sale!

Any way, I'll get your package out to you this week.

TERRIBLY SORRY for the delay!

WARDOG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

Glad to hear from you! To tell you the truth, I hadn't been on ARC for a while because of the crash so I haven't been looking at PMs for a while. Just read your message, glad everything turned out OK on the parts, always glad to help.

Cheers,

WARDOG

Hi Dave,

Give me a day or two to inventory the stash and I'll get back to you. I also have a set of resin engines for the "D" model from Golden Dragon that I'll be putting on the block too. I'm sure we can work something out.

Take Care My Friend,

Glynn

Hi Dave,

Just the plastic, please. I'll paint the details on (someday!).

Let me know what you're looking for or what you might want in trade. I've got resin seats, photo-etch, a few decals, and some other bits, just let me know.

Cheers,

Glynn