SW ontario 2end annual model show

i'm sure it will be better this year. last year was only there first try. you need to enter!! your the only one who I know who has built a tutor and they have a special award for it! I took the first place for 1/48 jet so you need to bring some you build more of them then I do.

• 3 months later...

i'm hoping it will be much bigger this year since its there second show and there was no London or Guelph show this year.

one thing I like better then the other shows is they give ribbons for each entry. first place is a medal and second and third are ribbons.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this show was excellent!

Yup, it was small, about 100 or so models, but the Cadets did a superb job! It was well organized, had a Bake Table, Raffle, BBQ and more vendors than I thought would be there. And I hafta say, the respect they showed to the Vets, to their fallen and the Pipe and Drum performances actually brought a tear to my eye!

I saw a few buddies had some BBQ sausage and won a few medals! I couldn't ask for anything more! :thumbsup:

Make sure you pass our thanx to all the Cadets! ... oh ... and the parents too! :woot.gif:

Pete