New Ideas for Caracal:

I'll put in another vote for the F-89 especially some ANG D and J models in 1/48 scale.

Some ANG F-47D and F-47N's would be really neat as well. I think Pro Modeler used to do a sheet for ANG N's but I don't hink anyone has done a sheet for Post War D's

And with the new P-61 kits what about some of the Post War P-61 units? Some units flew the P-61 right up until they transitioned to the F-89. There is also a neat All Weather Flying Center P-61 scheme out there as well.

Anyway just some ideas. Love what's been coming out of the Caracal Hanger lately!

Zach

• 2 weeks later...

Anything Texas for me.

ATU-202,NAS Kingsville - F11F Tigers

VT-21, NAS Kingsville - Besides the T-45???

ATU-222/VT-23, Chase Field - Tigers.

ATU-203/VT-26, Chase Field - Tigers

Speaking of Tigers, where's our modern 48th or 32nd kit???

IATU/ATU-2/ATU-100, Cabaniss Field Corpus Christi - F8F-1, F4U-4, F6F-5, SNJ, SNB et al.

ATU-4, Cabaniss - AD-4

VT-201 and VT-202, NAS Ft. Worth - F8U-2/F-8D, F-14, don't know what else.

Not sure Convair at Carswell kept anything on their books that would make a good subject. B-36 did operate from there, though.

Ellington is right next door to me. Maybe B-17 (WWII training), 111th ANG P-51H and Sabre Dog. Kedi/Caracal has the 111th F-102A and F-4C covered, need F-101B. Others seem to have the 111th F-16 covered pretty well. 111th TRS (WWII) might have a gem or two not already covered. Academy did 111th T-33 but not all that enamored of their decals.

San Antonio Vipers have been covered well, how about some Super Sabre options?

Biggs in El Paso had bomber training since WWII, also hosted a B-52 Wing

Edited by Slartibartfast

Anything Texas for me.

ATU-202,NAS Kingsville - F11F Tigers

VT-21, NAS Kingsville - Besides the T-45???

ATU-222/VT-23, Chase Field - Tigers.

ATU-203/VT-26, Chase Field - Tigers

Speaking of Tigers, where's our modern 48th or 32nd kit???

IATU/ATU-2/ATU-100, Cabaniss Field Corpus Christi - F8F-1, F4U-4, F6F-5, SNJ, SNB et al.

ATU-4, Cabaniss - AD-4

VT-201 and VT-202, NAS Ft. Worth - F8U-2/F-8D, F-14, don't know what else.

Not sure Convair at Carswell kept anything on their books that would make a good subject. B-36 did operate from there, though.

I

Ellington is right next door to me. Maybe B-17 (WWII training), 111th ANG P-51H and Sabre Dog. Kedi/Caracal has the 111th F-102A and F-4C covered, need F-101B. Others seem to have the 111th F-16 covered pretty well. 111th TRS (WWII) might have a gem or two not already covered. Academy did 111th T-33 but not all that enamored of their decals.

San Antonio Vipers have been covered well, how about some Super Sabre options?

Biggs in El Paso had bomber training since WWII, also hosted a B-52 Wing

I completely agree with all of the ATU subjects! Especially the ATU-100 Hellcats. Also the T-28s, TBMs, and S2Fs at (T-28/ATU-801),(TBM,S2F/ATU-400) NAS Kingsville would be great! AW

Edited by aweber stoofan

Hello Kursad

I think you told us, that you are planing an international H-34 sheet. Do you already know which aircrafts/nations will be included?

Thanks!

I am not sure yet - I think two full sheets for the H-34 are enough, but I might consider doing smaller international H-34 sheets under my new brand (to be announced soon).

Here are a couple ideas-

My grandfather flew in all black B-24's doing leaflet missions. I am currently building the Hasegawa 1/72 B-24 representing his aircraft.

218591_662075882858_3486097_o_zps3e50f46a.jpg

Also, I would like see VX-4 Phantoms or other VX-4 birds, in addition to the all black aircraft

VX-410-75a_zps35ca9b96.jpg

Post-war markings for the F-51D (ANG, Korean War, etc.) in 1/48. Seriously, no one does these!

Well, I did. I will do a few more when I take a break from designing for the newest kits in the market.

Illiad also released an ANG Mustang sheet in 1/48 scale

IL48024A.jpg

I would love to see these markings in 1/72.............

• 2 weeks later...

Euro 1 f-4g in 48scale.

Btw, who prints your decals?

Everything except a few limited-edition sheets (some of the 1/32 sheets and World Air Power series ) is printed by Cartograf, you can find out who printed a specific sheet at that product's Web page.