After finishing my first big build with a ton of Zacto resin I concluded that if you have a 1/32 Flanker and you don't use some of these parts you are cheating yourself out of a great build! With that being said I was curious about the potential for more Flanker parts? Specifically FOD covers for both the Zacto intakes or the new (copied, or at least eerily similar) Trumpeter intakes, and a Flanker backdate? New tail fins with the anti-flutter devices with the older stinger and older front wheel guard would be a great conversion. Just my two cents! Cast on Zactoman!

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The answer about if Ukraine has early or later  Su-27 is they have both, the following is for Aircraft painted in the digital paint scheme only. 

Jet numbers that have the early tail stinger(Su-27Sm1) 21, 23, 33, 45, 46 and 54 and with the later tail stinger with flare buckets on each side and later type bare metal gun panels (Su-27Pm1) 24, 31, 36, 37, 50, 56, 57, 58, 59, 100 and 101 the above are all painted in the digital scheme with 45, 46, 100 and 101 in the early type with the much lighter shade of medium blue, check your references to be sure on colour. These are all single seat jets. The 2 seat jets all have the later tail stinger with 71 and 73 in the early digital scheme and 67 in the later digital scheme 

Note this information was correct for start of 2020 and there maybe other numbers as the digital scheme was applied as the jets were modernised to M1 spec