ARC Discussion Forums
Zactoman

Suggestion box

What about 1/32 GBU-12's? Would those be difficult to make? I build mainly 32nd scale and there are no accurate GBU-12's that I can find. All the kit ones are lacking in detail to say the least. They are one of the most used weapons on modern aircraft and I know I would buy a lot of them.

Thanks for your consideration,

Bryan

Please do the A-7D/E correction/update set again.

Chuck

Hey Chris, Any idea when you might come out with the MCID (big-mouth) intake correction for the 1/32 Academy F-16C kit? Like several others, I have one on the back burner. As you know, the MCID intake with the kit is absolutely horrendous. I know that I've mentioned this before, along with some others. Any idea when you might get this piece out? (ballpark will do, if possible) Thanks Chris. Take care and be safe, Tim

I'd like to second the RF-8 Conversion and MiG-29UB cockpit previouskly suggested and add my .02 :)

F-4 Pylons

A-7 Exhaust/Aft Fuselage correction

A-7 Pylons

(the last two hopefully to complement the possible re-issue of the A-7 set, one of which I am extremely lucky to have)

I was saving money for all your superb Su-27 sets.

End of May we receive our holidays extra earnings, so I was about to order the Trumpeter kit and all your sets, when reading the canopy set being sold out and disconinued.

Too pitty, because without the corrected canopy, the Trumpeter kit does not even look as a Su-27 and is not worth building.

Also, what's the use of your other superb sets without the canopy set?

So my suggestion is reissuing the Su-27 1:32 Canopy set.

Hey Chris, Any idea when you might come out with the MCID (big-mouth) intake correction for the 1/32 Academy F-16C kit? Like several others, I have one on the back burner. As you know, the MCID intake with the kit is absolutely horrendous. I know that I've mentioned this before, along with some others. Any idea when you might get this piece out? (ballpark will do, if possible) Thanks Chris. Take care and be safe, Tim

I agree on this one, an MCID intake, for both Academy AND Tamiya...

An NSI for Tamiya would be welcome as well, as would be a MLU set for an F-16A MLU for all European NATO countries with the F-16A MLU.

Edited by Frank Wouts

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 7:06 AM, Scot M said:

Chris,

Would you please consider a set of seamless intakes for the Tamiya 1/32 F-14? I'm not interested in buying the Trumpeter kit after all of the money I have invested in aftermarket stuff for the Tamiya kit.What do you think?

Yup, I'd be down for a set of these too ;0) Fred K.

The F-14 Trumpeter and Tamiya suggestions I support. Also: improvements for the Tamiya Viper kits or conversion sets to make A/B models.

If you do 1/48 stuff how about a correction set for the front fuselage of the HB TA-7C/A-7K?

1/32 Trumpeter - Su-30sm, canopy + frame, wheels...

1/32 Trumpeter - Su-25k,ubk canopies (both are terrible), main pylons, air intakes (wrong shape)

Hi Chris Maybe you could do a Canopy set for the 1/32 Tamiya Tomcat....That thing is such a Thick lump of distortion and in starving need of some nice details

8 hours ago, tom-navy-cat said:

Hi Chris Maybe you could do a Canopy set for the 1/32 Tamiya Tomcat....That thing is such a Thick lump of distortion and in starving need of some nice details

Good idea!!!