What about 1/32 GBU-12's? Would those be difficult to make? I build mainly 32nd scale and there are no accurate GBU-12's that I can find. All the kit ones are lacking in detail to say the least. They are one of the most used weapons on modern aircraft and I know I would buy a lot of them.

Thanks for your consideration,

Bryan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Chris, Any idea when you might come out with the MCID (big-mouth) intake correction for the 1/32 Academy F-16C kit? Like several others, I have one on the back burner. As you know, the MCID intake with the kit is absolutely horrendous. I know that I've mentioned this before, along with some others. Any idea when you might get this piece out? (ballpark will do, if possible) Thanks Chris. Take care and be safe, Tim

• 2 months later...

I'd like to second the RF-8 Conversion and MiG-29UB cockpit previouskly suggested and add my .02 :)

F-4 Pylons

A-7 Exhaust/Aft Fuselage correction

A-7 Pylons

(the last two hopefully to complement the possible re-issue of the A-7 set, one of which I am extremely lucky to have)

• 5 months later...

I was saving money for all your superb Su-27 sets.

End of May we receive our holidays extra earnings, so I was about to order the Trumpeter kit and all your sets, when reading the canopy set being sold out and disconinued.

Too pitty, because without the corrected canopy, the Trumpeter kit does not even look as a Su-27 and is not worth building.

Also, what's the use of your other superb sets without the canopy set?

So my suggestion is reissuing the Su-27 1:32 Canopy set.

Hey Chris, Any idea when you might come out with the MCID (big-mouth) intake correction for the 1/32 Academy F-16C kit? Like several others, I have one on the back burner. As you know, the MCID intake with the kit is absolutely horrendous. I know that I've mentioned this before, along with some others. Any idea when you might get this piece out? (ballpark will do, if possible) Thanks Chris. Take care and be safe, Tim

I agree on this one, an MCID intake, for both Academy AND Tamiya...

An NSI for Tamiya would be welcome as well, as would be a MLU set for an F-16A MLU for all European NATO countries with the F-16A MLU.

Edited by Frank Wouts
  • 9 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 7:06 AM, Scot M said:

Chris,

Would you please consider a set of seamless intakes for the Tamiya 1/32 F-14? I'm not interested in buying the Trumpeter kit after all of the money I have invested in aftermarket stuff for the Tamiya kit.What do you think?

Yup, I'd be down for a set of these too ;0) Fred K.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Zactoman said:

Which kit and what is wrong with it? I'm not familiar...

:cheers:

The new kitty hawk kit. From the box one can only build the Soviet Su-17M3 poweredby the Al-21 engine. 

The export Su-22M3, used by e.g. Peru, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, North&South Yemen,

has the R-29 engine. This leads to a tail section with slightly larger diameter, different air scoop placement and a slightly more ‚rectangular‘ fin.

5F79F306-8BED-4351-B430-EF2FF485B243.jpeg

2 hours ago, David.D said:

the Al-21 engine. 

the R-29 engine.

Oh, you're talking about a full-on, big-league conversion kit.

Sorry, but I know if I started this somebody (KH?) would release the Su-22M3 kit as soon as I release it, if not just before.

19 hours ago, Zactoman said:

Oh, you're talking about a full-on, big-league conversion kit.

Sorry, but I know if I started this somebody (KH?) would release the Su-22M3 kit as soon as I release it, if not just before.

KH did release a Su-22M3/4 kit but as far as I know they used the same molds as the Su-17 kit.

Edited by Mstor
  • 4 months later...
On 2/25/2014 at 3:10 PM, Alpagueur said:

I suggest a pair of F-14 flapped/slatted wings (with opened spoilers) in 1/32 scale... Teknics had promised them (many time ago) but never realized :crying:

and Trumpy wings are greatly simplified

best regards

I would be down for these as well.  I've tried scratch building them and failed miserably (not to mention ruined a kit).  

• 4 months later...