On 5/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, SinisterVampire319 said:

How about the exhaust cans for the new 1/144 Academy B-1B kit.

It seems that there is already an option available: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/307941-academy-1144-b-1b-lancer-12620-new-mold-kit-release/&do=findComment&comment=2959475

I would be hesitant to take on this project assuming KA Models might release a set (http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/304273-ka-models-aftermarket-parts/&do=findComment&comment=2919065)

:cheers:

On 5/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, Zactoman said:

Thanks for the info Chris! Ordered a set today. But I would have supported you. Oh well. I still need a couple sets of those Su-34 Khibiny pods.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 8:22 AM, Lucio Martino said:

Please do your magic and give us a new, omega shaped, canopy for the "1 72" Zvezda Su-27. It is a beatiful accurate kit, it would be worth a better canopy.

I am currently not doing any canopies due to problems I've had in making the vacform parts.

On 6/8/2019 at 10:16 AM, RedCrown said:

Now that you've done AMRAAM missiles to go with your AIM-9 missiles, how about doing some AGM-65 Mavericks.

I'll consider these for a future project, but for now the North Star set looks pretty good.

9 hours ago, HomeBe said:

As you like - just as me - the Soviet jets, may I suggest a rear fuselage plug to correct the HobbyBoss 1/48th Yak-38U (two seater) "Forger-B" kit ?

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234910610-yak-38u-“forger-b”/

That would require me to purchase a kit of what has to be the ugliest plane ever...

Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming! :thumbsup2:

6 hours ago, kap64 said:

How about a 1/32 Mig-27 conversion for Trumpeter's Mig-23?

You should ask Cold War Studio, seeing as they already make Mig-27 correction sets for Trumpeters 1/48 Mig-27s. Of course, converting a Mig-23 into a Mig-27 would need a lot of parts. New front fuselage from air intakes forward. New cockpit. New intakes and new jet exhausts section.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Zactoman said:

I am currently not doing any canopies due to problems I've had in making the vacform parts.

I'll consider these for a future project, but for now the North Star set looks pretty good.

That would require me to purchase a kit of what has to be the ugliest plane ever...

Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming! :thumbsup2:

I agree, the North Star set is nice, but it is very hard to get, it's always sold out. I think based on your previous missiles that yours would be nicer!

I've got one... I know its not your scale, but, how about some 1/48 Mig-21 analog 1 and 2 wings?   I really want to build one, but I dont know where to even start with scratch-building the wings. Would be cool if there were some resin wings that I can just graft onto the Eduard model... cough, cough, hint, hint. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Now that Revell is bringing back out the old 1/32 GR.1 Harrier maybe its a good time to make some corrections to the intakes (including fairings) and exhaust?

Edited by Scott Smith
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

corrected canopy for the HobbyBoss (1:48) andTrumpeter (1:32) F/A-18E (in the canopy of the kit the bulge is all inside the transparent and does not end in the hump)

5182149.jpg

Edited by Alpagueur
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...