• 8 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2014 at 9:10 PM, Alpagueur said:

I suggest a pair of F-14 flapped/slatted wings (with opened spoilers) in 1/32 scale... Teknics had promised them (many time ago) but never realized :crying:

and Trumpy wings are greatly simplified

best regards

Yup, that would be usefull for a landing/take off diorama!

Good thinking guys, but how about a "bolder" move?

1/32 US Navy aircraft carrier catapult, including full details of the side (starboard/port side, it doesn't matter which of these two), for under $300? Now, that would be something!!!

A small item, but fills a big need:    How about an ALR- 69 radar warning receiver nose pod and tail cap to fit the 1/48 Zoukei Mura F-4D?   Its a nice kit, but only models the early D's.   Many F-4D aircraft received this update later in their service life.    There are lots of good decals available for these later versions (National Guard, AFRES, South Korea) but no way to use the ZM kit.

Hi Chris,

Was counting on Yufei for this one, but no joy there. And since Zacto once made the 1/48 Sorbtsiyas, I was wondering whether there would be any love for the Monogram 1/48 F-105D kit windshield & canopy. This would be great to have.

Of course there are a lot more corrections I'd fancy, but this one is a good start.

Please, Chris?

Cheers,

Gwen

• 8 months later...