Bf 109E-7/Trop, Stab I./JG 27, "< A"

This is a Bf 109E-7/Trop of Stab I./JG 27, Ain-Al-Gazala, Libya, September 1941, flown by Oblt. Ludwig Franzisket, the Gruppenadjutant. 1/32 Eduard Bf 109E-7 built OOB with the exception of replacing the tail wheel with a Hasegawa wheel from the spares box. Painted with Mr. Color paints and decals are from the kit. The decals were unusually thick for Cartograf and I had to apply liberal amounts of Mr. Mark Softer to get them to settle down. Fairly smooth build, this the second Eduard Emil I've done and they go together fairly well with some dry fitting and patience. The Kübelwagen [/size]is the 1/35 from Tamiya and the figures are (L-Ludwig Franzisket) ) Finemolds Marseille with a Hasegawa head grafted on and (R- "Edu" Neumann) Tamiya from the KW kit. Not happy with the paint job on my figures, I'm still learning and experimenting with different techniques, these two have since been stripped down and are awaiting a re-paint.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Bf109E7_A_1.JPG

Bf109E7_A_2.JPG

Bf109E7_A_3.JPG

Bf109E7_A_4.JPG

Bf109E7_A_5.JPG

Bf109E7_A_6.JPG

Bf109E7_A_7.JPG

Bf109E7_A_8.JPG

Chevron_A.jpg

That's a familiar looking build (just finished my a few months ago). Great job on this kit, it can be tricky at times. Your antenna looks very well done, a part of my model building that I need some work on.

Excellent looking build Mike.

Cheers

Collin