Very nice build! By the way, what did you find so awful about this AZ-models kit? I've built their Supermarine Attacker and Vought F6U Pirate in 1/72, but I didn't notice anything very serious

Thanks guys.I am talking bad about this kit because I had to rescribe most of the panels.THe fuselage parts had panels that don`t align.The fit is terrible and horrid.And the fit of the wings is the worst I have ever seen.This is my second az models mig-17 and I must say it is the worst kit ever.

• 3 months later...

Hi Dragan! I'm impressed with the clean job on this model. I thought AZ Models would be the reply to our prays for an accurate and easy Mig-17 in 1/72...sad to know we haven't been listened yet. Please Hobbyboss! Rescue us!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dragan!

Nice result of this little bird :salute: . Tell me why was the built so awfull.... i have 1 bird in my stash waiting for get in shape of algerian colours....

and only note, the decal was a little thick and when you have wheatered the jet some oil paint sat around the edge of the decals..... mostly at the underwing roundels... (try to use decal solvent...)

Cheers Polo

Thanks.I used several decal solvents with no result.This is one of the worst decals I have ever used.The customer was satisfied so I don`t really care about that.THe fit of the parts is awfull.You will see when you start the assembly.One of the worst things is the fit of the two wings halves togather.Nothing fits so a very big sanding effort is required.Also the fuselage fit is one of the worst out there.I built 2 of this kits and I am really pissed off by this kits and I will never again build an AZ models mig-17.

Thank's for your answer... i only have one Fresco and a Supere Mystere from the AZ.... i think some experience i have on KP kits will help me to fit them together... otherwise it is the only accurate MiG-17F on the market...(dragon-Ita have some problem with the shape and accuracy and some problems have with the old Hase)

Polo

No problem.I have the super mystere also :D It looks much better to me than the mig-17.Well I have built 30-40 KP amodel gran and all kinds of shitty kits in the past several years and there are no kits that can prepare you for the amount of work needed to actualy build a kit like this.I must say that in the end the az migs look awsome and really good and realistic but the amount of work needed to build it is simply too much.