1/24 FW19 Decals

Hey builders,

I just re-bought the Revell/Monogram Williams FW 19 (the original was left at my parents' house over 10 years ago and mistakenly thrown out after a basement flood). Now that I have bought the model twice and invested this much money so far, I would like to dress it in Rothmans decals instead of the silly "?"s. I've searched high and low, even thought I hit it on e-bay from a seller in China claiming that the decals were indeed 1/24 scale for this very model. A closer look at the image provided showed they were 1/20 scale!!

Anyone know if these decals are made to fit the Williams FW 19 (Not the Porsche 956/962)? Anyone have or know someone who has made their own version of these decals, or maybe has a .jpeg or something to use to try printing my own?

Thanks!!

Edited by Mark737Whit

Pattos Place says they have 1/24 Rothmans decals for the FW19.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/pattosplace/home.html

Listed at 14$ with an image available.

I've not used them yet by have heard they are a great company.

If you do get them let me know how hey are I have another FW19 to do and I already did the ? Decals included.

On a side note though the ? decals were used in races since some locals had bans on certain sponsorships.

Pattos Place says they have 1/24 Rothmans decals for the FW19.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/pattosplace/home.html

Listed at 14$ with an image available.

I've not used them yet by have heard they are a great company.

If you do get them let me know how hey are I have another FW19 to do and I already did the ? Decals included.

On a side note though the ? decals were used in races since some locals had bans on certain sponsorships.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for the link!

Yeah, I remember "?", "Re?", even Joop! (was that in '97?). Just not a fan, especially after buying one model twice ($). I figure I am this much into it, might as well go the extra dollar to make it look the way I like it best.

Looking into the link now, I'll keep you posted, and thanks again!!!

I hope you didn't pay much for it. It's not a bad kit but you can typically find it for around 10$.

Pattos is also in Australian dollars so the decals are more like 12.50$. But idk how much shipping is. They've got a ton of different hard to find subjects.

I hope you didn't pay much for it. It's not a bad kit but you can typically find it for around 10$.

Pattos is also in Australian dollars so the decals are more like 12.50$. But idk how much shipping is. They've got a ton of different hard to find subjects.

I placed the order for the decals. They look excellent, and the guy responded lightning quick to my Paypal request!

I can't remember what the kit cost the first time around but it was indeed pretty cheap. I got this one on ebay $13 with combined shipping on a Tamiya 1/20 Benetton Ford B192 kit. Nothing like adding to the inventory.

What paint brand/colors did you use for the body of your kit?