What's the verdict on the Revel 1/32 Bf-109G-6?

Haven't seen much posted (or built-up models). Given the massive popularity of anything with a swastika painted on it, I figured there would be a lot of chatter on this kit. I usually don't bother with WW2 German stuff but have always had a softspot for the later Gustavs.

Any feedback?

Edited by 11bee

I don't think it's even out yet. Brett Green has already completed a new book on building it (see HS Whats New this past week). I'm not aware of it being for sale anywhere though.

I don't think it's even out yet. Brett Green has already completed a new book on building it (see HS Whats New this past week). I'm not aware of it being for sale anywhere though.

Oops... Saw the book over on HS and figured if there was a how-to book on this kit, kit had to have been on the shelf for a while.

Guess that would explain the lack of built up models :)

My bad.

Edited by 11bee

We'll be kicking off a "build-off" at the LSM forums in a couple of weeks for this one. Five of us will be doing a concurrent build-up/review, we've got some knowledgeable 109 people and great modelers involved.