Thanks guys, I found my "in action" book and it somewhat explains things too. I can convert some of my stack of Hasegawa 1/72 EF-111's (7) to Vietnam A since I have the regular bomb bay door pan. The only other area I see is to sand off the doubler strips aft of the intakes, and remove the (chaff?) blisters forward of the Elevons. Then backdate inst. panel. The rest of the parts come with the kit-even weapons pylons. Not that I don't like the EF, just don't need to have 7. Have other kit types to use as a guide as well.

EF-111A >>> F-111A:

Totally different RH instrument panel

Vertical fin

Scabbed on straps on the aft fuselage where the blade antennas mount

Intake scoops fwd of horizontal stabs

Weapons bay doors/fairings

EF-111A >>> F-111A:

Totally different RH instrument panel

Vertical fin

Scabbed on straps on the aft fuselage where the blade antennas mount

Intake scoops fwd of horizontal stabs

Weapons bay doors/fairings

Yep, I will have inst. panel in resin, kit comes with standard Vertical tail, mentioned the doubler strap removal, intake scoops fwd of horiz. will be the only mod. issue to do, and have the standard weapons bay doors-so looks to be a good deal. Glad I got the Two Bobs sheet back in the day-Thanks Guys!

I did the same, about 15 years ago they repop'd the EF-111 kit, I bought a load and bought a load of the "missing" sprues to make them into F-111F's direct from hasegawa...

Another build project that never got past the "now all I have to do is build them" stage