Airfix FM-2

Academy F4F-4

AMC F4F-3S Wildcatfish

Revell F4F-4

Hobby Boss F4F-4 (Easy Assembly Kit)

Admiral F4F-3

Admiral F4F-3P

Sword FM-2

So, basically five F4F-4, two F4F-3, one F4F-3S, one F4F-3P, two FM-2, and one FM-1

Mike

I'm planning on multiple builds, but I'm notoriously slow..perhaps Phantom's diametric opposite.

I'm starting off at 1/144 with the RoG E-2C and the Dragon X-29.

Normally, I do 1/48, and builds that I may do include a blue-on-blue splinter F-14A (HB F-14A and TwoBobs/TwoMikes 2012 IPMS Nationals OPFOR Super Pack) or an orange Hemet Valley TBM Fire Bomber (AM TBM-3, Lone Star Models resin, and Draw Decals).

Edited by David N Lombard

And I'll be in with a Lunar Module!

I was hoping somebody would do the LEM. :D

"I remember back on the LEM..." started many conversations with some of the engineers that had been there a while...

Here's a build thread of a 1/24 LEM, perhaps that will help. The rest of the site has more LEM info, too...

Edited by David N Lombard

I plan to build the Hasegawa 1/72 EA-6B Prowler. I'm not sure yet what marking I will do it in. It should be fun.

I've got to finish a few other half built models first though. :D/>/>/>

Tom

P7020182_zpscb0fcdea.jpg

Edited by Tom G

Hi all, this is my first group build entry. I will be building an Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat. I will add some extra goodies including a Big Ed PE set, Ultracast wheels, Quickboost engine, Obscuroco prop and some other bits of plastic and wire. It should be fun.

Hi all, this is my first group build entry. I will be building an Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat. I will add some extra goodies including a Big Ed PE set, Ultracast wheels, Quickboost engine, Obscuroco prop and some other bits of plastic and wire. It should be fun.

Sounds like we're building the same kit maybe, which paint scheme are you building? The only AM I'm using are True Details wheels.

Bill