Sounds like we're building the same kit maybe, which paint scheme are you building? The only AM I'm using are True Details wheels.

Bill

I'm going to do Alex Vraciu's "Gadget".

alex3.jpg

It's a great kit that doesn't really need all extras but I've got them so what the heck.

1/48th Kinetic C-2 Grayhound with Caracal Decals

1/48th Kinetic E-2 Hawkeye with Kit decals

1/48th Italeri E-2 Hawkeye with Kit Decals

1/48th Hobby Boss Avenger MkI with Third Group Decals

Hopefully I can get all of these done in the time frame since I have a few other builds on the go also.

Sean

Edited by martin_sam_2000

How about a mod ruling, I pulled the bearcat kits down last night, the one I want to build has a mild start, cockpit painted, wheelbay painted. That ok?

Would you post some picks?

TIA

Hello!

Even if it's classic, I'd like to build GRUMMAN WILDCAT Mk.VI in RN FAA colors. Hobby Boss scale model of FM-2 Wildcat in 72nd scale will serve as a starting point. Decaling will be done by excellent Techmod decals.

IMG_1727_zps04acb9ed.jpg

Regards!

Primož

Hi all,

I'll join in with a 1/48 hobby boss F8F-1B Bearcat, probably french markings. this is my first time i'll be posting any of my work online, I am amazed at the quality of builds here and at other websites, my models don't meet that standard but hopefully I can pick up some tips and advice to improve.

I have a few other builds going at the moment so I'll try and finish them off before I start on the bearcat.

2013-07-11%2017.15.43.jpg

Welcome aboard. I'm sure everyone here is looking forward to seeing your work. Don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions. This place is an endless well of knowledge when it comes to models.

Ok I was torn between doing the EA-6A and a Tomcat, I was just going to do the Intruder but after seeing some of the F-14 builds kicking off I've decide to throw my F-14 into the mix as well, I'm going to do an OOB on this one, hopefully I'll have time to complete both builds.

2013-07-12171930_zps2024d9ab.jpg

I'm going in with the following three kits:

Hasegawa 1:72 EA-6B Prowler with Super Bug resin cockpit and Wolfpack Wing fold and AM decals (just ordered decals)

Hasegawa 1:72 E-2C Hawkeye with AM decals (just ordered decals)

Art Model 1:72 F8F-2 Bearcat (kit includes resin cockpit, wheels, wheel bay and engine)

Whether I will finish all three in time is another matter!!

Well ive got a problem... i opened my linberg f11f that was all sealed and guess what.. its missing the clear parts... im trying to find a replacement

Well ive got a problem... i opened my linberg f11f that was all sealed and guess what.. its missing the clear parts... im trying to find a replacement

Would have bet that I had a Falcon vac canopy to send you, but sadly I don't. Dang, can't even find that they made one!?

Here's Lindberg's contact page, perhaps they'll send a replacement?

I would like to join please. I'll for sure do a 1/144 C-2 Greyhound using the Revell kit along with the resin conversion set. Forgot the brand but not the Ozmods kit. May do the 1/72 Fujimi E-2C as well.

Chris

Now that the 1/144 E-2X and X-29 are in the paint shop, time to get to my favored scale, 1/48. I'm going to do the Tamiya F4F-4 using the kit's VF-22 tri-color markings. I have the White Ensign Colourcoats Bronze Green that I'll try for the first time on the cockpit.