List of Acceptable Countries

To be eligible for the Group Build, your model must be from a military, paramilitary or civilian operator from any African country (i.e. must carry either a recognized military or civilian registration of a sovereign African nation). We're accepting aircraft from any of the countries below, in either their current or former guises (i.e. Zimbabwe and Rhodesia). If in doubt, please ask.

COUNTRY LIST (CURRENT NAMES)

Algeria

Angola

Benin

Botswana

Burkina Faso

Burundi

Cameroon

Cape Verde

Central African Republic

Chad

Comoros

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Republic of the Congo

Djibouti

Egypt

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Ethiopia

Gabon

Gambia

Ghana

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Ivory Coast

Kenya

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Madagascar

Malawi

Mali

Mauritania

Mauritius

Morocco

Mozambique

Namibia

Niger

Nigeria

Rwanda

Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic

Sao Tome and Principe

Senegal

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Somalia

Somaliland

South Africa

South Sudan

Sudan

Swaziland

Tanzania

Togo

Tunisia

Uganda

Zambia

Zimbabwe

Vince

Is the Revell South African Agusta A-109KM kit legitimate? I think I remember hearing this kit may be something of a what if. I can only find reference to the A-109LUH being used, a rather different version of the A-109.

Aaronw, the A-109LUH is the only version of A-109 in the SAAF. There are a few A-109Ks in civilian use around the country and I'm sure there are others in the rest of Africa as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaronw, the A-109LUH is the only version of A-109 in the SAAF. There are a few A-109Ks in civilian use around the country and I'm sure there are others in the rest of Africa as well.

Thanks, that fits with what I thought I remembered. I guess the kit is simply something proposed that never went anywhere. Found a couple of other options but nothing as simple as kit and decals in the same box. :)