We're very lucky to be sponsored by Harpia Publishing, and they have offered five sets of 'African MiGs 1&2' books - worth £70/$130.

To be eligible for these prizes, you must have adhered to the Group Build rules and have posted your completed model in the 'Display Case' forum.

At the end of the Group Build, Harpia Publishing will select the overall top three winners who will each receive one set of 'African MiGs' (one each of volumes 1 & 2). An additional set will be given to the winner of a vote taken by all who participated in the Group Build, and the final set will be presented to the winner of a vote in the main ARC General Discussion forum. Each entry can only win one of the main prizes, and the only person not eligible for prizes is myself.

If you want to donate any additional prizes, please contact me to arrange. You'll be responsible for shipping your prize, and that may be international.

Vince

• 4 months later...

I was at Telford last weekend and met up with Dr. Heinz Berger and Tom Cooper of Harpia Publishing. The prizes are now in my hands and just waiting for the end of the GB!

1470013_10151727775137050_1430043397_n.jpg

1468810_10151727775132050_2135732913_n.jpg

I'm also trying to put together a couple of additional prizes for the GB.

Vince

• 1 month later...