hasegawa VF-84 F-14A

NICELY DONE!!!! Are those reflector strips LED or glow in the dark? I'm assuming LED because of the screens and nose wheel lighting...

Do you have a WIP for this build? I'd love to know how you did the lighting in general! She's gorgeous!

Sorry that I am not able to reply your questions immediately. It's because my English is poor. I have to rely on my friend to transfer Mandarin Chinese to English for me.but I am very glad you have high interests in my art works. Actually, the model is painted by using reflective material. I don't use LED into the work. As you mention of the relfection light on nose wheel, it is caused by an electronic tube while taking a photo. There is no use of any reflective material on the part of nose wheel.

Great model!

I would love to build this in 1/48.

Can you talk about your camera/light setup, please?

Sorry that I am not able to reply your questions immediately. It's because I have to rely on my friend to transfer Mandarin Chinese to English for me. My camera is nikon P6000 and i just use the common Lighting media materials. Also, I depends on different situations to adjust the camera's aperture for shooting those great photos.

I just use the common Lighting media materials. Also, I depends on different situations to adjust the camera's aperture for shooting those great photos.

Edited by B.A.R