Aloha again everyone!!!!

So I'm well along on the main weapons bay of my Hasegawa 1/48th scale F-22 and remembered from the Academy one I have that their kit included trapeze type arms for the AIM-20C's. Does anyone know if they lower these arms to help the ground crew with "installing" the AIM's or are these actuators lowered purely when launching missiles? Furthermore does anyone have any pictures of these arms when lowered? For the life of me I kind find them. Unless they are classified ;)

Thank you in advance!!!!

Aloha again everyone!!!!

So I'm well along on the main weapons bay of my Hasegawa 1/48th scale F-22 and remembered from the Academy one I have that their kit included trapeze type arms for the AIM-20C's. Does anyone know if they lower these arms to help the ground crew with "installing" the AIM's or are these actuators lowered purely when launching missiles? Furthermore does anyone have any pictures of these arms when lowered? For the life of me I kind find them. Unless they are classified ;)/>/>

Thank you in advance!!!!

Look here thi may help ?????

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?211655-Friday-s-FIX-of-PIX!-April-20th-2012/page2

Thank you so much!!! Yes actually this is the sole pictures I was talking about that I have haha! Can you tell me, in the second picture, does it appear as if the arm is extended down any?

On wich girl?

Hey! I too am in the painting phase of my F-22 Hasegawa 1/48 scale model! It's a great kit. I also ordered the photo etched parts that had the seat/parachute straps as well as the vectored exhaust nozzles. As for launcher pics, I just Bing'd F-22 Raptor Missile Launcher and got quite a few good pics of missiles being loaded.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=f-22+raptor+missile+launcher&FORM=IQFRBA&id=7AEEBA22FC33D1E4C00DF1BC31E938EC441B1783&selectedIndex=1#view=detail&id=7AEEBA22FC33D1E4C00DF1BC31E938EC441B1783&selectedIndex=0

Aloha again everyone!!!!

So I'm well along on the main weapons bay of my Hasegawa 1/48th scale F-22 and remembered from the Academy one I have that their kit included trapeze type arms for the AIM-20C's. Does anyone know if they lower these arms to help the ground crew with "installing" the AIM's or are these actuators lowered purely when launching missiles? Furthermore does anyone have any pictures of these arms when lowered? For the life of me I kind find them. Unless they are classified ;)/>/>/>/>

Thank you in advance!!!!