seperate wheels and tyres - such a simple idea!

The Great Wall Hobby models MiG 29 I recently bought has separate tyres. You put the wheel hubs in after you paint the parts individually, so you end up with great looking wheels with virtually no effort. I wish more manufacturers would take this route, for the minimal extra effort in producing the dies that it would take!

Mind you, the GWH MiG 29 has opened my eyes as to what you can get for your money these days; the level of detail and the thought that has gone into the parts breakdown is amazing. Some strange quirks are that you can display one of the engines on a stand... except then you have a huge lump of your model missing with no way to hide it. Still, on balance I am impressed and hope other manufacturers follow their lead!

Le

A follow on question - Great Wall suggest mixing 80% Mr Color 325 'grey' with 20% 320 'Pine green' for the camouflage contrast colour. I have neither of these and certainly can't get them locally, so can anyone suggest a ready made colour that approximates this? I have quite a large number of Humbrol, Tamiya, Revell and Gunze paints so chances are that I have something I can use.

Any ideas?

Les