Built for the Size Matters GB. This is my first real 1/32 modern aircraft. The kit was a pure joy and everything about it is fantastic. Probably my favorite model ever. I've been ear to ear since I obo shed the assembly today.

First pics of the underside taken before final assembly.

null_zps586ebf87.jpg

null_zps3f19c318.jpg

null_zps89dad7f6.jpg

null_zps4f33096c.jpg

null_zps53409f96.jpg

null_zps3bbac48a.jpg

More...

Absolutely NOICE!!!! Are those SB slime lights I see? Can I use your favorite shot for my website?

Of course they are. Remember when I asked how to use them exactly! Lol.

Feel free to use any you like I was going to email them and then totally forgot. Here's one of the RF-4B Pete mentioned which also has your F-4 intake covers.

null_zps950faca4.jpg

More pics of that are in the Phantom GB display case.

Keep up the nice products!

Very nice work!...Came out a lot better than mine did (was a bit too heavy on the wash) & the decals are brilliant aren't they...Did you replace the landing gear with white metal ones?..as mine have sagged over the years it's been on the shelf.

Very nice work!...Came out a lot better than mine did (was a bit too heavy on the wash) & the decals are brilliant aren't they...Did you replace the landing gear with white metal ones?..as mine have sagged over the years it's been on the shelf.

No they're the kit gear but I did slather the metal parts with ca glue before putting everything together. I've heard that's supposed to help. If not I can always replace them later I don't think I glued them in. Well I did have to do one of them because the angle was off but it could be easily removed.

• 5 months later...
:jaw-dropping: How in the wide, wide world of ARC did I miss this one?!!!!...I'm really diggin' this'un...great job all around and the load out.....Ohhhh...MAMA!!! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: Sock....it....to...meeeeee!! yeah I know kinda old huh...well so am I :D :lol: .