My notifications are gone

It's been a while now that I'm not getting notifications anymore of posts to the threads I'm watching, etc. I reset the settings to 'immediate notification' but no joy. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I PM'd an admin but the guy's probably swamped and I didn't get an answer yet.

Any ideas?

M

Seems like there are other people with this problem.

Did a search on the boards regarding lack of notification of PMs, replies to topics etc, I see this goes back to 2007. However in my case it has only been this last 4-5 months.

Looked in the settings and all the right boxes are checked. The correct email address is shown in my account. Tried sending a copy of a PM to my email – nothing. Tried listing ARC as a safe sender in my Hotmail – nothing. Checked just in case I had somehow marked as Block Sender - no.

Maybe there is no answer!

Not very funny but at least I know I'm not alone! Thanks for taking the time to reply, John. Let's hope the issue will be resolved at some point (although if it's been going on since 2007 chances are it won't any time soon).

M

• 1 month later...

Having the same exact problem. No notifications to any topics that I post in and/or want to follow. Makes it difficult to follow any thread. Every other site I'm a member of has this option such as Aeroscale, and it works perfectly all the time.

• 2 months later...