69 Nova 4 Cylinder 3 speed

Impressive kit-bashing! I like it!

Nice texturing on the interior upholstery, too. Flocking?

Some photos taken from a bit further away might show your paint job to better advantage. (Just a suggestion.)

cheers

Old Blind Dog

• 1 year later...

Nice work on the engine :thumbsup: ! I love the body color too, very unique. Great job.

Cheers!

Don (who is just catching up on these car builds and a rookie auto modeler...)

• 3 months later...

:D, Another nice model there prowler. Did they really have a 4 cylinder option in the 69 Nova or is that a what if? If it was real what was the capacity. With a three speed box I can't imagine it would be all that much of a speed machine (but then that's not what it would have been designed to be) and I can't imagine it would be all that economical either. It looks to be about the same size as our early Monaros, HK-HT-HG and probably somewhere about the same weight. The minimum size engine you could get in them was a 161 ci six with a three on the tree in the basic models. The GTS had four on the floor and a 186S ci six as the base engine. I don't think a four cylinder version of the Monaro would have sold very well here at the time as we were just starting on the muscle car roller coaster in the late 60s early 70s.

:cheers:,

Ross.