Here's my latest build, the Platz 1/72 X-47B. The kit was really nice, everything fit together real well and the decals went on great although there are a lot of stencils. I used Vallejo Model Air paints. Since it doesn't have a cockpit in it a friend challenged me if I could build it in 6 hours, well I have about 20 hours in it since I am a slow builder but it was fun. I figure about 8 hours in decals. lol Most of the lines are individual decals that need to be fitted up against each other. I hope you like it.

Tom

DSC_0053_zpsa8fdba57.jpg

DSC_0051_zps64e148e9.jpg

DSC_0050_zpsc3e7b161.jpg

DSC_0049_zpsaebcfdfe.jpg

DSC_0046_zps05f167cf.jpg

DSC_0045_zps60a34e4f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

COOL! I've been thinking about getting this and your build just sold me on it. :)/>

Thanks, glad you liked it. You won't be sorry. The fit was great except some putty on the wing joints but nothing major. You can also build it with the wings folded if you want. The kit is probably the best fitting one I have built so far. A lot of decals that took me a few days but I took my time and let a section dry before I continued. You will be happy with the results when done.

Tom