Mig-23 Defensa Anti Aérea de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (Cub

DGP, everything clearly shows, is well illuminated...and the photos are without blur - all you could want from a photo.

and the model looks superb. The Cuban camouflage is very nice and eye-catching.

Wow, excellent work!

I love Cuban Migs. I have the same kit from Trumpeter: is it easy to build?

I'm glad to know that the quality of Aztec decals is good, because I wanted to buy the Cuban Raisers set too...

Thanks a lot guys your comments are very encouraging.

DGP, everything clearly shows, is well illuminated...and the photos are without blur - all you could want from a photo.

Thanks mate I appreciate it a lot coming from a photographer, I had to use a long exposure time (about 1/5s) time because I have two lights quite weak but are the only ones pure white I have, and even with that I had to raise the brightness with GIMP.

I love Cuban Migs. I have the same kit from Trumpeter: is it easy to build?

I'm glad to know that the quality of Aztec decals is good, because I wanted to buy the Cuban Raisers set too...

It depends on what you consider easy, is not a begginer model, it has PE and many sub-assemblies but it has absolutely no fit issues and is so much fun to build!.

I had a previous experience with Aztec on my Canberra and was a bliss, this decals are not different and to be honest they are as good as any Cartograph's I ever used.

Thanks Floyd!

Cheers!

Edited by Der Grüne Punkt

Thank you very much for your quick answer!

I'm glad to know that there are no fit issues! This is one of my favourite planes...

And congratulations again, the model looks great.

Edited by Flag79