Have you ever sat at the end of a runway and watched flights as they p

The man can develop cutting edge armored fighting suits....and yet he can't learn how to crop photos.....go figure

Displays just fine in my browser.

tony_stark_interactive_3d_hologram.jpg

Edited by Tony Stark

The man can develop cutting edge armored fighting suits....and yet he can't learn how to crop photos.....go figure

I like it the way it is. All the blueness acts to emphasize where that machine just came from.

Wish I could get permission to picnic at spots like that, but people with guns and dogs keep chasing me away from where all the interesting stuff happens.

No, just scared pilots with my 600mm... ~they thought it was a bazooka~

07-03-2013_IncomingAC-unid_inthecockpit_filtered_wm.jpg

Gotta love making airport security really NERVOUS. :evil-laughter:

Tony's photo is probably done by a NASA or USAF photographer. No other way they'd be able to camp out on the approach without, as the guy above me mentioned, being chased off by guys with guns and big mean dogs.

Edited by The_Animal

Yeah, GENIUS... you think anyone else (even me) wouldn't KILL to get a shot of the Shuttle coming in like that? That's a money shot, right there... That shot is a pro-photographer's dream shot. Asides from the safety and security reasons that they keep shuffling out at us. The USAF would know we'd have it plastered up on a magazine inside of two minutes and that's a security risk that they don't want to compromise.

Your IQ match your shoe size?

Watching-Aeroplanes-wayne-27s-world-85284_500_281.jpg

yes

I watch airplanes P all the time.

Hmmm, you should be a frequent poster to What'd You See Today thread then. :monkeydance:/>/>/>