1:72 B1B...AGAIN

This is the first place I have been to in quite some time on this subject. Does anyone make a set of featherless exhausts for a 1:72 B1B Lancer kit yet? I looked about a year ago and at the time I was told there might be something in the works. I know that there is an aftermarket set that is no longer in production but it can be found on ebay sometimes for A LOT of money. I am also looking for a Sniper Pod in 1:72 scale. Is there either aftermarket kit or do I need to keep waiting?

Hi there,

Cutting Edge made those exhaust, 2 months ago it was on ebay for 55 bucks, I was into the auction but I was outbid.

Since then...nothing...nowhere.

The sniper pod exist in resin from a certain company called Modern Hobbies, I have no idea about the availability but you can scrtach it quite easily, I think.

I am collecting also some stuff for the Bone (probably I just bought the last available Goffy cockpit from a shop in Netherland) but an Aires B1 featherless exhaust would be very nice in 1/72.

Do you have any closer information on that?

Regards,Laz

Hasegawa also has a sniper pod in one of their recent weapons sets. Some new boxing of the F-15E also have this sprue thrown in for the sniper pod as well.

Hoops