Where to buy Revell of Germany's 1/500 Enterprise?

CultTVman.com may still have some in stock. If they are out, they should be back in stock in a couple more weeks.

Yes, it is a European exclusive, although I believe it will be available in Japan as well, so HLJ.com should be getting some (although shipping will still likely be expensive). I am hopeful that eventually Revell USA will get the license to import the kit, but who knows when that might be.

CultTVman.com may still have some in stock. If they are out, they should be back in stock in a couple more weeks.

Yes, it is a European exclusive, although I believe it will be available in Japan as well, so HLJ.com should be getting some (although shipping will still likely be expensive). I am hopeful that eventually Revell USA will get the license to import the kit, but who knows when that might be.

Thanks! I actually saw one at the Hobbytown in Vegas and passed on it thinking I'd see at my LHS....bad move!

IT'SHitious,JJ HAS RUINED Star Trek. Don't build it!

I like what JJ has done with the Star Trek Universe. I didn't care for any Star Trek movies after the Undiscovered Country and he brought it back for me. Plus, I think the new Starship looks great.

Edited by fulcrum1

I like what JJ has done with the Star Trek Universe. I didn't care for any Star Trek movies after the Undiscovered Country and he brought it back for me. Plus, I think the new Starship looks great.

If it had been Enterprise F, maybe, but not as NCC-1701.

After you get the kit, Make sure you buy the PNT models decal set coming out with a hull plating and accurate markings based on the files from the actual CGI model. Primary hull is purdy much done and he's getting starting on the secondary hull.

http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=106949

Tracy

After you get the kit, Make sure you buy the PNT models decal set coming out with a hull plating and accurate markings based on the files from the actual CGI model. Primary hull is purdy much done and he's getting starting on the secondary hull.

http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=106949

Tracy

Tracy,

I highly agree with your choice of PNT decals as I have used Thomas' decals for years and highly recommend them myself. However I prefer Federation Models over Starship Modeler as my distributor for PNT decals. Everytime that I need/want a PNT decal, SSM is always out of stock on it and I can usually find it at FM. Just my thoughts. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Looking for the new Revell kit, but the LHS ain't got it and my favorite websites don't have it either. Is this a Europe only kit?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,

Yes, the kit is not available to "regular" Revell of Germany distributors here in America because of the license that AMT has over Star Trek model kits. These kits are available from as mentioned CultTVman and Starship Modeler but the two 1/600 scale TOS Enterprises that I purchased were bought off of Ebay from ROG ditributors in the U.K. As it turns out, I was able to pay the exchange rate, pay for the model, and have it shipped from the U.K. for less than what the folks had them here in the USA. There is also no waiting with these guys in the U.K. because most of their auctions on Ebay are "Buy It Now" and both of the kits that I bought were on my doorstep within a week and a half. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Tracy,

I highly agree with your choice of PNT decals as I have used Thomas' decals for years and highly recommend them myself. However I prefer Federation Models over Starship Modeler as my distributor for PNT decals. Everytime that I need/want a PNT decal, SSM is always out of stock on it and I can usually find it at FM. Just my thoughts. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Tracy at FedMod and Tom at PNT/ThomasModels work closely together now days. FedMod is PNT's primary distributor. Tom got tired of the hassles of being his own garage company. I also do box art builds for FedMod when I can.

As for the upcoming decals, Tom ran into a snag due to his copy of the kit having a badly distorted starboard side secondary hull half. Not to worry, I gave him mine to finish. ;-)

Tracy

Tracy,

I can report that I can and will continue to sing the praises of PNT/Thomas models and Federation Models. I ordered decals for my 22" Cut-Away build early last week and the decals were waiting on me when I went home this weekend (Friday). The decals look GREAT (Thanks, PNT!) and I was very surprised when my wife told me Thursday that the package from Federation Models had arrived. I placed the order on Monday and the decals were there on Thursday. That is what I call service. Thanks PNT/Thomas Models and Federation Models! Both of them are Beetle Bailey Approved!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)