Mod Eagle light gray (FS36251)

Hi All

This was in the Tools and tips forum already so I'll try to get right to the point.

If you want to paint a modern eagle with acrylic and you're having trouble with findng the correct color, try this. Usng Acryl paint: Top coat is (obviously) F-15 Dark gray (FS36176), for the lighter shade: 2 parts Flat Gull Gray and 1 part Euro One gray. You may need to adjust the ratio a little bit, but it's a perfect match

Probably by exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Or in other words, some watery tart threw a sword at him.

Edited by Pete

They do... but be warned as Xtra... hasn't exactly been close to FS595b recently... I made that mistake with their enamel Mod Eagle grays - forgot to check against the FS fan deck until AFTER I'd painted...

Hi All

This was in the Tools and tips forum already so I'll try to get right to the point.

If you want to paint a modern eagle with acrylic and you're having trouble with findng the correct color, try this. Usng Acryl paint: Top coat is (obviously) F-15 Dark gray (FS36176), for the lighter shade: 2 parts Flat Gull Gray and 1 part Euro One gray. You may need to adjust the ratio a little bit, but it's a perfect match

Thanks for the tip!