Production/Shipping delay

Chris,

My prayers are with you and your family. I can only imagine how difficult this situation is with the business and your daughter. If there is anything we can do, i.e. donate funds I would be more than willing to send the zatoman account a little something something. I know being self employed at a time like this is a double edge sword. You need orders coming in but don't have the time to fill them and take care of your family. If I lived closer I would just come up and donate some time helping you fill orders. As it is, donating funds would be just as efficient. At the very least it is paying forward.

Steve

Chris,

I know what you are going through....we went through this with one of our daughters when she was 4. It is a long and very distressing journey...and I say that from experience. Thankfully the anti-seizure meds rewired our daughters brain and she was able to eventually go off them. My heart goes out to you and your girls during this time. It does sound like the medical professionals are on the right track.

Best of luck and keep us posted.