Misplace Hasegawa Crusader Wings

So I've been building Hasegawa's old F-8E Crusader and got the fuselage painted and the white on the wings. I was looking for some info in the research corner and had them to compare with some photos but misplaced the wings somewhere. That was back on July 27th and I still haven't found them. :explode:/>

I thought I looked everywhere but obviously not so where should I look?

Edited by Spectre711

Under the keyboard, anything else around your computer they may have slid under? Caught in any reference books or magazines? Do you have animals or children that may have accessed the wings? Have you thrown anything out recently, or could they have fallen onto something soft and you wouldn't have heard the event? Were they placed in a box that turned out to be the wrong one?

I looked where it should be and started looking where it could be now. I was just in the fridge and didn't see them in or on it. I did find a kit that I stuck in the freezer and forgot about.

This kit had some minor gluing done and sometimes if you freeze the kit the glued parts break apart cleaner. I guess it all depends on how well the part is glued though.

When I wrote the first post I thought that this was comical that something this large could disappear. I mean it is from a 1/72 scale kit but it is a rather large part.

Here is were I have looked so far,

1. On top and under the bench
  2. in, under and behind the refrigerator.
  3. on top, under, behind and under the cushions of the couch.
  4. all around the coffee table with my stacks of reference material.
  5. in the bins I have supplies and aftermarket stuff in.
  6. 7 kit boxes and the one the kit came in.
  7. 3 closets.
  8. inside the amour that my computer is in plus behind the monitor and tower.
  9. amongst the dog's toys

I have actually looked in some places more than twice. I was actually thinking that maybe if I box the kit back up and put it away the wings will reappear.

So I was on one of my many rounds turning off lights today when something caught my eye.

IMG_20130809_202546_106_zpsbaa639f6.jpg

Can you see it!

IMG_20130809_202601_143_zpsed197308.jpg

I must have been turning the basement bathroom light off when I put the wings down on the ceader chest for some reason. I'd swear I looked there at least once befor.

I forgot to add one of these! :woo:/> and one of these :banana:/>

Edited by Spectre711