At the office, it works fine. At home, nothing. I think AT&T is having some DNS issues at the moment, because ARC pulls up fine, Z5 no, Hyperscale no, ESPN is fine. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I've called in a tech support ticket for my service. If you have AT&T, you might want to do the same.

At the office, it works fine. At home, nothing. I think AT&T is having some DNS issues at the moment, because ARC pulls up fine, Z5 no, Hyperscale no, ESPN is fine. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I've called in a tech support ticket for my service. If you have AT&T, you might want to do the same.

Perhaps you shoud try "FreeDNS" rather than your ISP DNS Service its faster and very customizable

pk just try ed A t&t and they couldn't help so i don't know what to do

Well, you're correct. AT&T is borderline useless with this one. I'm trying to get in touch with Fury over there to see if he can alert their tech support people. This is a weird one.

I also use AT&T for my ISP, I haven't been able to view the forum now for three days. However, I placed a call in to AT&T to let them know about the issue I'm having, They are telling me that the problem has nothing to do with them.

I also use AT&T for my ISP, I haven't been able to view the forum now for three days. However, I placed a call in to AT&T to let them know about the issue I'm having, They are telling me that the problem has nothing to do with them.

I've spent a bit chatting with Dave Roof and emailing Tom Doane about it, and talking to AT&T as well. If the information AT&T has supplied is correct, then it's a somewhat minor issue, and *should* be fixed relatively soon. AT&T needs from info from Tom and they can fix the problem.

I've had this happen with Vagabond's hosting provider, as well. It's a hassle to deal with, but it's an easy fix once the problem is identified.

Thanks to SBARC for letting this thread continue and get the word out.

Edited by MHaz