Schrödinger's Kits

I always thought the situation was too tame and could use another variable....Hence Schrodinger's Wolverine where the wolverine is viewed as both alive/dead and the receipiant of the box is viewed as either injured or not injured all waiting for the opening of said box. Fun for one and all except maybe the guy that actually opens the box. Just a thought from my twisted mind I guess...

Cheers

Bruce

how about Schrodinger's skunk?

Edited by zerosystem

I don't know... I've been suckered into this "Free Cat" thing before...

FreeCat.jpg

For those this offends - it's not meant to. Perhaps Mr. Mittens is just napping...

Reminds me of what was hanging around the Chow Hall in Saudi Arabia in ever decreasing numbers......

Okay folks, 37 valid entries received to win an alive/dead cat box. Errr....kit box. Because, clearly, I wouldn't try to ship you a cat. Especially not a dead cat.

cat.jpg

Which really, kind of makes the title of this giveaway a little silly. Maybe I should have called it, "Pandora's Box" giveaway. What could possibly go wrong, right?

At any rate, as soon as I get my selection committee to stop goofing around, we'll select the winners.

tumblr_m7z32z27St1qbqga9.jpg

Okay folks, here are your 5 winners. Remember, your winnings are all relative. Until you open the box, it can be anything you want it to be. Afterwards? Well, all bets are off, 'cause anybody that knows me, knows I have a slightly "off" sense of humor. :coolio:/>/>/>

Hopefully everybody had some fun, and will have some more fun as the prizes make their way out to the recipients in the coming week or so. And remember, the longer the uncertainty prevails, the higher the value of the unknowns in the kit! Well, as long as you don't open the box...

28409946_640.jpg

At any rate, here are your winners:

IMG_5395_zps02a47b6d.jpg

IMG_5396_zps76f2fa69.jpg

IMG_5397_zpsa64f6f0d.jpg

IMG_5398_zps9ac2b2a4.jpg

IMG_5399_zps06312deb.jpg

I won? I won? I WON! woooohooooo.

Thanks Waco, I know it's the kit I've been dreaming of. (And at the same time, how could you send me that piece of .....) Dude you rock! (Man, you suck.) Thanks man, this was awesome. (Thanks a lot dude, I'll never get this image out of my head!) :woo:/>/> (:bandhead2:/>/>)

Ok, 'nuff kidding. Thanks Waco, again a fun-filled event. If ever you're down in my neck of the woods give me shout out. I'll buy you a beverage (and return your freakin' cat)

Bill

Edited by niart17

The overly inquisitive side of me is looking at the package that is marked for me and I notice the custom doodle on it not shown on the others. So does that mean I should be even more excited as IT is THE kit to get, OR is that the "dead cat" box? hmmm..... :dontknow:

I know I know, patience.

Instructional video to tell if you've got a "Cat in the box" -

Speaking of cats... A-10 deployment to Turkey back in the late '80's. Fuel stopover in Lajes, Azores on the return after a month in tents. Riding in a C-141 on the way back - it has a mechanical problem - multi-hour delay. While hanging around - there's a flea ridden cat that is looking for handouts, and we joke about taking it back as a "mascot" - "Flying Tigers" and all... We're joking about this on the van ride out to the C-141. We taxi out - and right before takeoff - we taxi back. Turns out the enlisted female driver really thought we were trying to smuggle a cat out...YGBSM. She called her boss - and the call quickly escalated to the General in command of MAC - and he quarantined the jet. They were going to empty the entire C-141 till they found that damn cat...A heated argument between our C/O and the MAC General ensued - with the assurance that we were not trying to smuggle any damn cat back to the US of A. A couple of hours later - we finally got clearance to go - and needless to say - the C/O didn't find it nearly as funny as all of his Lieutenants and Captains..

Hitch

Edited by GEH737

All cats, alive and dead, shipped as of today! Boom175, yours might take a bit longer, please be patient. Thanks guys! C ya.

no, Thank YOU sir. I will be on the lookout for a box, or a foul stench, or a PETA protest line on my front lawn.

And I'm not going to open it. :whistle:

Bill