Schrödinger's Kits

I got back from a 4 day trip this evening - and my dilemma was waiting on my doorstep. I'm a dog person - so oddly enough - I find cat humor really weirdly entertaining. I absolutely love the cat drawing on the box - and hence, the dilemma.

I'm not hearing any meowing - but there's something definitely rattling around in the box. It could be anything - and the mind wants to know - but then the suspense is over. As a friend said to me; "A project is perfect until you start it".

A mystery gift is perfect until you open it - and I'm enjoying the suspense. I haven't decided what to do yet - and it may go beyond open it or not...

Whatever the result, my sincere thanks to Waco for his time, effort and expense. A truly nice gesture - and a very fun thread :)

Now - what to do???

Hitch

cat bones.....

No there's a scary thought...

And with that - straight from the Litterbox - I give to you; "Bag of Bones"

http://www.eyeenvisi...bagofbones.html

And my personal favorite - http://www.eyeenvisi...dterritory.html Man, those cats can wail :)

Check out the logo - see the similarity to Waco's drawing? Coincidence? - "In my experience, there's no such thing..."

Edited by GEH737
  • 1 month later...

I did Waco - thank you very much. I'd sent an email to the address you used for this - not sure if that was still working - it didn't bounce back. I've been out of commission big time for awhile - but I hope you know it was appreciated very much :)

Best regards,

Hitch

I just saw this and WACO, you are the best. After the old geezer, down the road, here at the new old rental house, we have until we finally get settled, died, I could not come up with a good idea to repay you, then......

with his old geezer wife's help....

I am sending one of the old man's packages, and a bonus for my favorite resin maker, Mike Reeves. He will get the old man's special package......

Seriously dude, I don't care if I ever win anything from anyone.....YOU GUYS MAKE THIS PLACE ROCK!!!!

Awesome idea, as always....!!!

-Jim