"My" MiG-27 finally

Sacale? Injection or resin?

1/72 injection with bits of resin (cockpit and nozzle probably).

I haven't ordered yet but I will even if the MiG-23UB made me cautious about Art kits. Does a replacement canopy exist ?

Edited by Laurent

I haven't ordered yet but I will even if the MiG-23UB made me cautious about Art kits. Does a replacement canopy exist ?

Yeah, the Pavla vacform which is just as bad as the original. I could post a picture but I just get upset when I see it, so nope, someone else can do it.

I took one for the team and ordered a Flogger sight unseen. It's on the way to me at the moment. In Ahmed the Dead Terrorist's voice: The suspense is keelleen' meee!

Their Su-25UB (and variants) are supposed to be pretty good aren't they?

I've got two of the UBs and they look pretty decent to my eye. "digit" shared his views on the Su-28 HERE.

Good to see another MiG-27 kit out. Any idea what decals are included?.

AFAIK only Russia had the K.

I'm broke: I've ordered for a friend and me Modelsvit Su-7U/BMKs, an Analog, a Su-25UB and MiG-27Ks.

We get bombs and rockets with the kit, how exciting! Actually I don't mind, it is much better than not including any ordnance.

Looks extremely RV'ish. Considering they had no problem copying Neomega seat for Yak-141, i wonder if they copied (to some degree anyway) RV.

No doubt it is RV. The parts layout is identical, just with worse plastic quality. Keeping in mind the MiG-23UB, I wonder if RV -27 is just about to be released?

We get bombs and rockets with the kit, how exciting! Actually I don't mind, it is much better than not including any ordnance.

No doubt it is RV. The parts layout is identical, just with worse plastic quality. Keeping in mind the MiG-23UB, I wonder if RV -27 is just about to be released?

Af

Free re the RV kits in lack of weaponry. At least you get something.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Laurent, this kit is nowhere to be seen in Moscow shops. The fact that it is announced and shown as available will not meen that it is available for sale at the retailers. Even some "older" new releases are hard if not impossible to find here.

Best regards

Gabor

Sorry Laurent, this kit is nowhere to be seen in Moscow shops. The fact that it is announced and shown as available will not meen that it is available for sale at the retailers. Even some "older" new releases are hard if not impossible to find here.

No problem. The fact that the kit is available in Ukraine doesn't mean it's available in Russia. Are the guys saying interesting things here ?

Yes but it's Russian. If you speak Russian could you provide a summary ? Google Translate isn't very helpful.

It's a copy of RV 23BN with a new nose, but still the best 72nd MiG-27 on the market.

It's a copy of RV 23BN with a new nose, but still the best 72nd MiG-27 on the market.

I know that ART reverse engineered R.V. Floggers. My question is did they do it properly this time as the MiG-23UB wasn't a successful job. I remember that the R.V. MiG-23B/BN had some windscreen+canopy matching issue and I wonder if ART did something about it.