EF-2000 Typhoon 3(F) Squadron, Operation Ellamy

This has taken me 3.5 years to complete, although it must be said that I did build a Flanker inbetween and wasn't modelling for almost a year due to relocation. The build has been shown on the In-Progress part of this forum, however, in case you didn't see it there, I added a full-length intake and heat exchanger exhausts among many other little mods.

DSC_0287_zps028be4dd.jpg

DSC_0273_zps3b61c704.jpg

DSC_0275_zps9fc1d2cd.jpg

DSC_0288_zps11f53217.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsfa6a3533.jpg

DSC_0276_zps1bdf570d.jpg

DSC_0308_zps7ed98f13.jpg

Some people in the world are just flat out talented.... and you my friend are one of those people :worship:/> The intakes are amazing, the exhausts and vents are marvelous, loadout is perfectly executed, the paint job & weathering are spot-on, and the list goes on :thumbsup:/> This is about as close to "perfect" as it gets Marcel, congrats!!! I enjoyed the progress thoroughly and looking forward to your next big bird :cheers:/>

/Jesse

Magnificent Typhoon Marcel. Great job.

The colour, details and weathering are perfect to my eyes.

It may have been a bumpy road but I'm grateful to you for sharing this project and now that it's done I'm convinced that it was all worthwhile.

Superb!

There's not many modelers who could take that crappy kit and make it into a masterpiece, but you are clearly one of them- no surprise there. Congrat's Marcel! She's a beauty in every tiny detail. :thumbsup:

Marcel,

I've been following your build with great interest and the final result is spectacular! Very well done. The build looks amazing!

Andrew

Thanks Andrew! Appreciate the continuous support and patience!

Some people in the world are just flat out talented.... and you my friend are one of those people /> The intakes are amazing, the exhausts and vents are marvelous, loadout is perfectly executed, the paint job & weathering are spot-on, and the list goes on /> This is about as close to "perfect" as it gets Marcel, congrats!!! I enjoyed the progress thoroughly and looking forward to your next big bird />

/Jesse

Thanks Jesse. Always appreciate your feedback and encouragement.

Magnificent Typhoon Marcel. Great job.

The colour, details and weathering are perfect to my eyes.

It may have been a bumpy road but I'm grateful to you for sharing this project and now that it's done I'm convinced that it was all worthwhile.

Superb!

Thanks Guy! Really appreciate it!

Woow, it is really awesome, congratulations!!

Thanks Blackpanther!

Marcel,

OUTSTANDING Looking EF-2000 Typhoon. Impeccably finished

Thanks Holmes! Appreciate your constant encouragement!

There's not many modelers who could take that crappy kit and make it into a masterpiece, but you are clearly one of them- no surprise there. Congrat's Marcel! She's a beauty in every tiny detail.

Thanks Chuck, very much appreciate your feedback! Now one of us is done with their crappy kit build 

Great build !

Congrats

Thanks Wolf!

Very Nice Indeed!

Mike

Thanks Mike!

Hello!

What a beauty!

A perfect build ;)

I have the same project. The box still sleeps in the stash but I keep your work as THE reference.

Thanks for sharing!

Rom