Top 5 Cities you's like to have a Nationals

Anywhere else is too much travel time, too much money, to go to a part of the continent I don't generally care for just for a hobby convention.

I know what you mean...that's why I doubt I'd ever attend a convention in the Pacific Northwest. <_</>

TORONTO!!!!!!!!

You do realize that the "USA" in IPMS/USA stands for United States of America, right? Don't you guys have your own IPMS organization to hold a Nationals in Toronto?

Top 5...Hmmm, I'll eliminate Boston, though I'm a native, I only go there to see friends and drink beer. Oh wait...sounds like a Nats!

1. Pensacola, FL

2. Oklahoma City, OK

3. Newport News/Hampton, VA

4. Jacksonville, FL

5. Toronto, Canada

I know what you mean...that's why I doubt I'd ever attend a convention in the Pacific Northwest. <_</>/>

No need to take it personal, Moose. It's MOST of North America I'm not interested in traveling to on my own nickel. Now, if it's on the Navy's dime, and per diem, I'm considerably more flexible...

How about dispense with one Nats and go for two, an east and a west coast option, at different times. I would bargain to guess that both separately would have the same attendance as one today because they would pick up the "local traffic," of drawing two 8 hr drive circles.

Mark

Edited by mhoupt

Better beer

You do realize that the National Convention that just wrapped up was 5 miles from N. American Beer Mecca, right? I speak of Fort Collins, CO.

Does Toronto have poutine or is that strictly a Montreal thing? I'd go if you have poutine.

Top 5...Hmmm, I'll eliminate Boston, though I'm a native, I only go there to see friends and drink beer. Oh wait...sounds like a Nats!

1. Pensacola, FL

2. Oklahoma City, OK

3. Newport News/Hampton, VA

4. Jacksonville, FL

5. Toronto, Canada

You must have attended a Jaxcon event.