Just wondering if anyone knows anything or has 'connections' ;) - I'd like to bring some of their items to the store (some decals, and especially the Q400 with Porter decals,) so I emailed a couple of addresses I managed to dig up on their website. Haven't heard back for a couple of weeks; not sure if anyone is alive there or whether those email addresses are any good...

I've had contact with him on that address just yesterday! It should work!

Interesting. I guess it might have been lost in the junk, or they just don't want to sell to us... :rolleyes:

I'll try from my personal email.

I've had similar problems trying to place an order with them. It was a larger order, and I tried contacting several times with no response. Oh well! I spent my dollars elsewhere.....

There are summer holidays till September 11th in Bavaria...

It's not 'they', Nazca is ran by one person which is Gastón Roca. I admit he's not the quickest order handler but he always replies to my e-mails and I always received my decals so far. Something must have went wrong in sending your mails.

Edited by TheFlyingDutchman

It's not 'they', Nazca is ran by one person which is Gastón Roca. I admit he's not the quickest order handler but he always replies to my e-mails and I always received my decals so far. Something must have went wrong in sending your mails.

Don't forget that Gaston is a working airline pilot who is likely to be away from home at times

Sorry guys, I will refer to him as 'he' from now on, and David, I promise never to forget 'he' is an airline pilot.

It's kinda funny reading this and other threads...everyone admits he's slow and doesn't answer emails, but....maybe he's been on holidays for a year, maybe you can't type, maybe something went wrong with the internet, he's a pilot and maybe he's setting a record for the longest leg flown ever! Maybe aliens abducted him! :lol:

....maybe 'he' is just slow and doesn't answer his emails.... :hmmm:

Edited by r0t0rdr1ver

Sorry guys, I will refer to him as 'he' from now on, and David, I promise never to forget 'he' is an airline pilot.

It's kinda funny reading this and other threads...everyone admits he's slow and doesn't answer emails, but....maybe he's been on holidays for a year, maybe you can't type, maybe something went wrong with the internet, he's a pilot and maybe he's setting a record for the longest leg flown ever! Maybe aliens abducted him! :lol:/>

....maybe 'he' is just slow and doesn't answer his emails.... :hmmm:/>

LMFAO