Zvezda MiG-29C new tool updates?

There is really no news on it. They are working on it, and at one point Zvezda official expressed an overly optimistic timeline of maybe squeezing it in this year. But yeah, that is not gonna happen. Fine with me, i will be busy throwing money at Zvezda for the Su-27 anyway...

The next X'mas will be a day long remembered (or the next one depending on the production schedules). What new do we got... New Fulcrum, Flanker, duck billed Flogger, an early Fitter, Fullback, some older Soviet jets and possibly new '21s from Eduard. All in 1/72! Who would have thought!

The boy's gotta get rid of those diapers much sooner than he thinks... Daddy's in need for some serious cash!

Edited by janman
  • 1 year later...

Same thing with new Il-76, which is postponed for 2015... I hope that Zvezda will surprise us with something around Christmas :-)

There is a surprise. Not sure if people would like if i spill the rumor beans. :whistle:

Haha I think you just did.

Confirming there will be a surprise announcement =/= telling what the announcement will be.

"Hey guys, Tamiya will announce something in X months!" =/= Tamiya will do F-14

I hope that Zvezda will surprise us with something around Christmas :-)

How convenient that this next Russian Christmas comes only January 2015 (that's how that Gregorian calendar works, isn't it?), so we might get that MiG for "Christmas" after all :D :doh:

• 11 months later...