Wolfpak Decals September Release

Gents:

Here are the new sheets that will be on sale the first week in September: The cost will be $17.00 per sheet.

Sheet 72-062 - A F-16CM from Duluth in the latest Have Glass paint scheme along with a F-104A from the 83rd FIS while stationed on Taiwan. To go with new Italeri F-35A kit is to be released this fall there are enough markings to do two (2) jets with options of 4 squadron commanders aircraft and one wing commanders jet. For the most part these markings represent those on the first flight of each aircraft. The next subject is a MQ-1 from Holloman AFB. The YF-5A is in Army markings from 1962. To complete the sheet is a USAF F-4C Mig Killer in gull grey over white. Plenty of mission marks on this aircraft as they often carried 750 pound M117’s.

Sheet 72-063 - For those who like tigers. A F-102A with Case XX wings from the 460th FIS followed by two options for a F-15E of the 391st Bold Tigers. You can choose between an earlier jet with shark-mouth markings and LANTRIN pod or a later one that carried a SNIPER pod. The A-10, once again in the tiger theme, from the 75th FS, 23rd FW at Pope AFB. The A-10 appeared briefly with FT tail codes in Euro I before being re-painted in the light grey scheme. Finally a KC-135R from the Young Tigers with a tiger stripe on the top of the tail, samurai markings and ZZ tail codes.

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Sht72-062ColorInstructions--ARC.jpg[/url]

Sht72-063ColorInstructions.jpg[/url]

Edited by Mark S.

The Army evaluated the F-5, A-4 and GY91 as close-support platforms in 1962 before the Key West agreement was signed giving the Air Force all of the fixed wing assets other than light aircraft.

1/48th scale sheets have not sold for me in the past so if you are a 48th scale modeler you would need to get a couple hundred of your friends to ask for them before I commit to a sheet.

Mark S.

I am a 1/48 scaler who loves your subject matter and your idea of releasing mutliple subjects on a sheet. I wouild buy some sheets if they were available. And if I could talk a couple hundred people into buying your sheets in 1/48 I definately would. :)

Zach

I am falling behind again,,,,,,,,I just got the last two sheets you released, and now I see that one of these two have to go on my purchase list

I have to ask Anne for a bigger allowance for model stuff,,,I can't seem to stretch the current amount far enough

Mark,

The F-4C is a nice complement to your earlier sheet with Kilgus' F-100D. That makes the first official and unofficial Air Force MiG killers of the war.

Regards,

Murph

Nice to see new stuff from Wolfpak. I love the different subject matter always presented.

I'm going to toss this out there...MORE KC-135s!!!! ESPECIALLY AIR NATIONAL GUARD UNITS; NEW HAMPSHIRE, MAINEiacs, McConnell, etc.

Carry On.