Tomorrow is my surgery...

Good luck and get well soon. Maybe they can send you home with some spare (fresh) scalpel blades and hypo needles for gun barrels?

:rofl: Always a modeling side to things!

Seriously, my sympathies. My dad had this done a couple of years ago. Remember that every day above ground is a good day.

Glad to hear you've had your surgery. You'll probably have a catheter for about 2 weeks. I have found that Depends Real Fit seem to work best for me.

Ask about Kegel exercises. They help to gain control. I wish you the best. I had mine out in February. I just finished radiation treatment and have

another year and a half of hormone shots left. If there's a man to man support group near you go. I've learned a lot from the group. jcarder46@gmail.com

Terry good to know you came through the surgery and here's hoping you are on the mend.

Get well soon. :salute:

And Navy65 I wish you all the best too .good that you have also come through such a bad time and that you are doing well.

Nice to see you here.

Take care and thank you for sharing your experiences.

:salute:

HOLMES