Open Wheel Racing GB!

Hello all. Time for another racing GB on ARC. This time we'll be focusing on "open wheel" race cars. Essentially anything that has raced without fenders qualifies for the GB. This is to get as much participation as possible.

Some cars off the top of my head.

Formula 1

Indy Racing

Sprint cars (midgets)

Top Fuel dragsters

Karting

All of the smaller Formula series that lead to Indy and F1

There's probably more but that's what I can think of right now. If you're not sure go ahead and post a question and we'll get you squared.

All builds must start on or after today September 1st and be complete within the time limit of 6 months to be eligible for an end of build raffle prize. (more on prizes in another thread) If there's a question on a started build hit me up and I'll make an executive decision.

Please produce a work in progress thread so others may follow along. it's fun to watch how different minds complete the same tasks. Then add your build to the completed builds page.

I would also stress to submit a build entry to Steve at the ARC Forums main page to help out the ARC Auto page. It has been a long time since it's been updated and could use an influx of new content.

Hope to see some exceptional builds.