Here's a space to post what you'll be building for the GB. Or to ask any questions on if something should be allowed.

I plan to build a few of the following.

1/20

Tamiya FW13 with Indycals decals.

Tamiya MP4/13 with Indycals test version decals.

Tamiya MP4/? either 4,5B,7,or 8

1/12

Tamiya Tyrrell Ford F1 (Tyrrell 03)

Tamiya Renault RE20

I'm leaning for sure on the Tyrrell and it'll be my first 1/12 car kit.

• 4 weeks later...

The movie "RUSH" put me into a bit of an F1 buying binge. While I have some kits already in my stash, I did acquire both a Tamiya 1/20 McLaren M23 and a Hasegawa Ferrari 312T2. So my plans are to build one or both of them, starting with the M23. After that, I may move to do the "Swedish sure grip suck machine" which is Fujimi's Brabham BT-46B fan car from the 1978 Swedish Grand Prix.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm will join with the Revell Germany 1/24 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 (#2 Lewis Hamilton)

I got my kit reserve for pickup this weekend, can't wait to start I've got a bit of catching up to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Think I might join the grid on this one. At least one build, maybe 2.

Leaning on a Tamiya Lotus 99T I picked up at a swap meet a few weeks ago. Might even dig out an old shelf queen too, a Revell Reynard which I have taken apart and had started to strip the old paint off it, that would be done as Greg Moore's #99, complete with Speedline decals "Players" markings.

• 2 months later...

Can I get a judgement for the mods? I'm building the Studio 27 Ralt RT3 which Senna drove, but I forgot I was supposed to be entering it for this GB and haven't taken any photos yet! I've got as far as priming the body and constructing the rear suspension/engine. Am I still eligible?

Vince