What will you build?

Here you can post what you plan to build.

I have planned the following:

-Revell 1/72 Atlantic

-Academy 1/72 SB2C-4 Helldiver

And maybe an Orion, Lynx, Gannet, Tornado or Fw-200. But this is all time permitting.

I'll be starting off with a 1/72 Revell (ex Matchbox) Bristol Beaufighter TF Mk X (in the other thread I thought it was an Airfix, but its not).

Interest and time permitting I've got a pile of others I may add, Ju-87R-2, B-25G, Mosquito Mk XVIII, TBF Avenger, SBD Dauntless, TBD Devastator, PBY-5A Catalina, PB4Y-2 Privateer, Hudson Mk 1, PV-1 Ventura, Swordfish, Barracuda, Sea King (several options), SH-34 Seabat, Wessex HAS3, probably a few others rattling around the stash that would fit.

As of now its just a 1/48 Tracker, early Royal Canadian Navy scheme as the CAF scheme was used more for fisheries patrol then anti sub. Belcher Bits decals and conversion from a S-2F kit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting another Tracker. CAF this time circa 1980. Lost all the anti sub gear in the 70s. Its primary job at this time was fisheries and environmental patrols but its secondary role was still anti-ship.

• 1 month later...

I started a ESCI/AMT 1/48 S-3 within the last month, but did not announce it, can I still join?

It is mostly out of box, I am planning on using Royal Resins wheels, but not much else. It will be an old High Vis A with kit decals.

If it is OK, I will post pics. I haven't been taking pics, but I just got most of the paint on.

mason