Welcome back everyone!!!

Try going to the main website and link to the forums from there. All of my old hotlinks and favorites list don't work. I guess they had to change the actual address or something. If that ain't it than no clue.

Bill

Thanks for the tip Bill. I was hopeful but even clicking the forum tab doesn't work. I even uninstalled and re-installed my browsers, reset my routers/modems and nothing. At least there's my phone.

Thanks for the tip Bill. I was hopeful but even clicking the forum tab doesn't work. I even uninstalled and re-installed my browsers, reset my routers/modems and nothing. At least there's my phone.

Dam i forgot to block your phone.....

Just kidding

Try to clear you cache and cookies. Also try inconito mode on chrome

Dam i forgot to block your phone.....

Just kidding

Try to clear you cache and cookies. Also try inconito mode on chrome

AH HAAAA! It IS a conspiracy! But seriously, I've tried everything. Seems to be my connection to the internet that it doesn't like.

Glad to see the forums up and open for business again. The loss of four days worth of correspondence though was a bit of a problem though not a complete set back. Considering how large the forum is and the recovery effort undertaken losing four days worth of "traffic" is better than losing everything.

Try going to the main website and link to the forums from there. All of my old hotlinks and favorites list don't work. I guess they had to change the actual address or something. If that ain't it than no clue.

Bill

I got that too Bill..it happens to ME too

I have had to place ARC and all other favorite ARC threads on favorites all over again as the previous favorite link to ARC gives ME the error message...

It's only happening with ARC and RELATED saved threads fromARC .. :woot.gif:

SO now I have had to Re -do the favorites.. :thumbsup::whistle:

It's great to see the site back. Thanks to Steve and Neo to a job well done! I feel their pain in a small way, as my computer had hardware problems around the same time as the site went down and I ended up having to buy a new one. I'm still in the process of transferring all of my files over and setting everything up. It's a pain, but I can only imagine how much worse it is to set up an entire site!

There was a loss of about 4 days worth of data.

Steve,

I'm really glad ARC is back ...

however, it's a severe shame that links that reference the old server address are essentially "gone". Is there some way you/Neo/... to program a redirect to the old links vice only redirecting to the page that says "ARC Forums have moved....click here for new location"?

Respectfully,

Gene K

Edited by Gene K