AMK will release a MiG-31!

Bottom line: If you don't like something someone else wrote, just don't read it. It's really just that simple.

Doesn't sound simple to me. How do you know if you'll like it until you read it, at which point, you've already read it so you can no longer not have read it in order to make a conscious decision whether to read it or not.

If you don't like what someone wrote, don't respond, sure. But 'if you don't like what you have read, don't read it'? That doesn't make sense.

Berkut,

Missiles look wicked! Can't wait to see more! As for markings, this would be cool:

MIG-31-ORCA-6.jpg

Thanks for allowing us to have some potential input into the model. Awesome!

Yes Please!!

Brad :)

Edited by Brad-M
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okei, guess it is time for another update. :) AMK is on finishing line with CAD design and i was allowed to share some CAD pictures with ARC'ers. Hope you all agree that the design looks absolutely astonishing.

z3x9mON.jpg

Jsr79jJ.jpg

vV2zMs6.jpg

UAboa3v.jpg

Wow what a beautiful beast of a plane. I am saving my allowance for sure for this. Will have to clear a large area on my desk I would think :thumbsup:

Missed the Lindberg kit so many years ago so that was good :)

Berkut, do you know if there will be few boxings with different versions or all in one box.

I still haven't recovered from Model Art Su-33 /48 promise, bloody thing was in plastic at IPMS USA and now we have to wait to see if it will be released at all.

So I am trying not to get high hopes , and it is very difficult with MiG-31 kit!

P

Berkut, do you know if there will be few boxings with different versions or all in one box.

Wasn't it said it will be B/BM? The CAD seems to show that as both R-60 missiles and the big pylons (specific to B ) and R-73 missiles (specific to BM) are included.

Not sure what was the conclusion on the R-40TD's. I assume they won't be included?

Edited by ijozic