AMK will release a MiG-31!

That look's fantastic! Can't wait to see plastic. Sio, maybe you guy's could do a

Su-15 and an Su-24 in 1/48th scale. A MiG -

25 also please.

What he said 70.gif

Congratulations Sio! One question: will the kit include the R-40 missile too? Could you show a view of the gun pack.

I will not ask when the kit is to be expected?

Best regards

Gabor

Gabor, This is the BM version, without R-40. We will have them in the B version. You may see the plastic in our Facebook.

Those weapons look superb! Nice detailing and such thin fins.

Are you going to include the D-30 engine in the kit? I saw them in the cutaway.

Engine is included, as well as the whole intake channel.

This got to be one of those rare days when I'm really starting to contemplate about upscaling to 1/48... The day Eduard's big Fishbeds came was the previous one (luckily they'll release 1/72 versions) and of course the moment Trumpeter announced 1/48 Fencer - which, luckily I guess, proved to be a near disaster.

Awesome stuff, Sio!

How many engines with the kit? I am fine with just one to keep costs down. My idea is to assemble the plane and show the engine on a trolley ;)

I already have your Kfir and L-29! Very nice kits! I also plan to buy the Magister and the Mig-31 (poor credit card...)!

This got to be one of those rare days when I'm really starting to contemplate about upscaling to 1/48... The day Eduard's big Fishbeds came was the previous one (luckily they'll release 1/72 versions) and of course the moment Trumpeter announced 1/48 Fencer - which, luckily I guess, proved to be a near disaster.

Awesome stuff, Sio!

Sometimes a quality of a kit warrants a switch to 48, from time to time. 72 is of course still one true scale. :)

And Trump Fencer was more like Hindenburg of a kit. :P

How many engines with the kit? I am fine with just one to keep costs down. My idea is to assemble the plane and show the engine on a trolley ;)/>

I already have your Kfir and L-29! Very nice kits! I also plan to buy the Magister and the Mig-31 (poor credit card...)!

One or two engines doesn't make any difference to cost you know... Plastic cost next to nothing. It is the tooling and development that does. Developing one engine doesn't make any difference from developing two.

How many engines with the kit? I am fine with just one to keep costs down. My idea is to assemble the plane and show the engine on a trolley ;)/>

It would be nice if two blanks were included for each engine, front and back, so you don't have to put in the complete engines with all their tail-sitting weight.

But hey, let me tell me how to do your job,ha ha... You seem to be doing fine without my assistance. :)

One or two engines doesn't make any difference to cost you know... Plastic cost next to nothing. It is the tooling and development that does. Developing one engine doesn't make any difference from developing two.

Right! :D