AMK will release a MiG-31!

Thank you Sio for this kit of the MiG-31.

I hope you will do different variants of this subject, and a MiG-25. I'm also looking forward to other subject matter that you have coming out. AMK ROCK'S!!!

Edited by B.Sin

The best way to thank Berkut would be to give him a model of your MiG-31 model. whistle.gif A 2/3 version of your 1/48 model would be great, I think. naughty.gif

Perhaps Sio could wait to see how the Delfin does first ?

The best way to thank Berkut would be to give him a model of your MiG-31 model. :whistle:/> A 2/3 version of your 1/48 model would be great, I think. :naughty:/>

For MiG-31 or any other plane i really really like, i have no second thoughts on joining the dark side from time to time. :)

You shouldn't either Moritz and Jan... ;)

1/72 is still one true scale, of course.

Fabulous looking model, it will certainly grace my shelves, and for that level of detail I am not going to moan at 100 dollars - look how much aftermarket details make 'normal' kits cost.

Two questions though, firstly will the instructions define how much weight (if any) will be required, or dare we hope include a shaped weight?

Secondly, I note that either side of the cockpit is a small fairing that goes to the engine splitter plates, and these have what look like deep sink marks on the upper surface - are these moulding marks or are they representative of some feature that is there on the real aircraft?

Cheers, guys, looking forward to seeing this

It's *really* not at ALL hard to figure out how much weight a model takes, and you ***really*** don't need a specially made weight to do it. I've been building for the better part of 50 years and I've never once actually weighed the ballast I put in a model, and I've never yet had a tail-sitter. Adding stuff like that only drives up the cost needlessly.