AMK will release a MiG-31!

So, the Mig-31.......

OK, so everyday we are making contact with distributors and shops in readiness of this highly anticipated release.

If you find that you have no access to a MiG-31 where you are, please let me know and I will try and rectify.

Not long now and I hope you enjoy the BIIIIIG MiiiiiG!

Thanks, hope to be able to get it here in Australia reasonably quickly

Good luck with the other kits, I look forward to the details when they emerge

Do you perhaps know if vertical side wall cockpit parts are included? Currently there's this empty space between the cockpit tub and the fuselage so I hope there's more to come.

I feel pretty safe in saying that it's *HIGHLY* unlikely the cockpit sidewalls are simply going to be ignored. In fact, I feel pretty safe in saying that there is *NO* chance the cockpit sidewalls are going to be ignored.

So, the Mig-31.......

OK, so everyday we are making contact with distributors and shops in readiness of this highly anticipated release.

If you find that you have no access to a MiG-31 where you are, please let me know and I will try and rectify.

Not long now and I hope you enjoy the BIIIIIG MiiiiiG!

Are there any on-line hobby shops in Hong Kong where you're going to distribute this kit to and when? Maybe Hobbyeasy or Luckymodel?

With all due respect to Raymond, I'm sure if you did a Super Etendard, it would be a superior kit, but do we really need two new model's of this subject? Since there's is ready for release, Sio,maybe you can concentrate your efforts on something different. How about a new Su-15, not only being a train wreck in accuracy, the Trumpeter kit it is over 10 years old now. Or perhaps another Soviet/ Russian subject that hasn't been done yet.

Word! Su-34 1/48!

Edited by Petarvu

Sebastijan,

You have a 1/72 MIG-31 promised then! :D/> :D/>

Cheers!

Sio

Alright, that's the spirit! And I am still buying the 1:48 as well - I might move into a bigger apartment in a couple of years where I might negotiate some extra shelf space :D

Pre-ordered. Looking forward to the aftermarket detail sets for this kit as well.

With the exception of a few cables and wires on the landing gear legs and bay's, I don't think you're going to need an aftermarket details set. Just my humble opinion, then again there's always room for more detail.

Edited by B.Sin